How many people use VPAPay?
We offer marketing funding throughout Australia. We helped 25,000 vendors market their homes in 2018 with VPAPay
What does VPAPay Cost?
It costs agents nothing. We charge a fixed fee of 5.9% of vendor paid advertising to facilitate Paying Later.
How are funds paid?
We process payments for Pay Now campaigns and provide all marketing funding to your real estate agent.
Why should i choose VPAPay?
- VPAPay funds your vendor paid advertising. Every last cent.
- Returns the cash locked in advertising. VPAPay has freed up millions for clients
- Easy script the youngest cadet can master in minutes
- Simple and transparent fee structure, no vendor debt traps or directors guarantees
- Vendors have a choice with VPAPay to pay marketing upfront or on sale
- PayNow or PayLater options allows vendors to budget best for their financial situation
- Vendors can invest in the marketing schedule the property deserves
- VPAPay frees up your shareholder capital